Saturday, February 05, 2005

Animation example



Here is my first go at stopstart animation. I found some reasonably poseable toy soldiers at cheap cost. I used Slow Shutter speed to get better lighting and detail, i used the stopstart feature on my camera where it records 6 frames and then stops. I was going to upload this at a later date and have a light hearted competion to see who could come up with some funny (G-rated) voice-overs for the two characters in the short. Can anyone come up with anything? They can re-edit the short if needed be. Anyway here it is....

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Ian said...

WOW! That was soooo Good. I totally loved that. It really makes me wanna try and make my own. Which i will try in the next couple of weeks.

Great work.

- Ian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home